This particular project was truly interesting. I found that the utilization of three essential, varied Adobe software applications provided me with a plethora of information/knowledge pertinent to the universe of two-dimensional graphical design. I acquired many industry-standard skills after the completion of this project.
- The easy aspects:
1. Utilizing the magnetic lasso tool.
2. Creating a layer mask.
3. Color adjustments.
- The challenging aspects:
1. Using the brush/refine edge tool after a mask.
2. Establishing a vector mask.
3. Creating letters from “Smart Objects”/shapes/vectors.
- What I learned:
1. How to create a realistically designed photograph.
2. The manner in which an animation must be created (in Adobe After Effects).
3. The functions/tools of various Adobe programs.
- How it could be improved:
1. The shape/logo aspect of the animation could have faded out in a better manner.
2. The design itself could have been busier.
3. I could have added various adjustment layers to further enhance the design.
- Application of knowledge for future assignments:
1. I shall be able to enhance projects more creatively.
2. I will be able to create seamlessly integrable designs.
3. My knowledge of in-application/-program tools shall be utilized in a more efficient, qualitative, and quantitative manner.
1. My home country, culture, and personal roots.
2. A nationally acclaimed singer of Bulgaria: Veselin Marinov.
3. My love for music, natural imagery, and the beauty of life itself.